It is currently October 7th, 2022, 8:13 am

Small docs suggestions

Discussions about the documentation, main Rainmeter site and forums.
jsmorley
Developer

Re: Small docs suggestions - Tuple

Post by jsmorley »

Jeff wrote: September 13th, 2022, 12:02 pm Just the small suggestion of adding the tuple return function to the Update section of the Lua Scripting page
  • return 99, 'Ninety-Nine'
    Provides 99 as the number value and 'Ninety-Nine' as the string value. Usage depends on a Measure's individual binding, the values can also be retrieved using Measure Section Variables (Example: Text="Num = [MeasureScript:] | Str = [MeasureScript]").
    (Note: Order of values doesn't mater.)
Here's the HTML code that should be put if you actually want to copy paste what I wrote word for word without changing anything

Code: Select all

<li><p><code>return 99, 'Ninety-Nine'</code><br>Provides <em>99</em> as the number value and <em>'Ninety-Nine'</em> as the string value. Usage depends on a Measure's individual binding, the values can also be retrieved using <a href="https://docs.rainmeter.net/manual/variables/section-variables/#MeasureParameters">Measure Section Variables</a> (<b>Example:</b> <code>Text="Num = [MeasureScript:] | Str = [MeasureScript]"</code>).<br>(<b>Note:</b> Order of values doesn't mater.</p></li>
Done... Thanks!
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

jsmorley wrote: September 19th, 2022, 10:52 pm Done... Thanks!
Nice, only problem is that I forgot a singular ")" at the end of the Note in the HTML code, good thing you added SilverAzide's fix though
SilverAzide wrote: September 13th, 2022, 2:17 pm (Note: Order of values doesn't matter.)
;-)
Whoops, thanks for that
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Jeff wrote: September 20th, 2022, 3:17 pm Nice, only problem is that I forgot a singular ")" at the end of the Note in the HTML code, good thing you added SilverAzide's fix though

Whoops, thanks for that
Fixed...