It is currently September 16th, 2024, 7:13 pm

Changing 24hr to AM/PM

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
TheFrenchForeman

Re: Changing 24hr to AM/PM

Post by TheFrenchForeman »

Yincognito wrote: July 29th, 2024, 7:15 pm What you installed from visualskins.com is the original / old version of the Mond skin. It has since been rewritten and made to work with sites like YouTube and such (assuming you also install and properly configure the WebNowPlaying plugin's extension in your browser!):
https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?t=42042

However, don't ask me about Spotify, since I don't use it. User xenium explained how to make Spotify work towards the end of this thread (make sure you read its beginning as well, to know the basics about the WebNowPlaying plugin which is installed along with the aforementioned skin):
https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?t=26619

Alternatively, you can check xenium's advice in this thread in order to get an idea on how to make Spotify work with the original / old Mond skin:
https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?t=40885

Or, you could PM him and nicely ask him to post here the needed instructions that you should follow. :)
thanks but the font is kinda weird and i do not think there is the original mond with the spotify thing
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

TheFrenchForeman wrote: July 29th, 2024, 11:09 pm thanks but the font is kinda weird and i do not think there is the original mond with the spotify thing
As you wish... :confused:
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
TheFrenchForeman

Post by TheFrenchForeman »

Yincognito wrote: July 29th, 2024, 11:25 pm As you wish... :confused:
sorry to bother you again but did some developers make the same thing with the mond font?
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

TheFrenchForeman wrote: July 30th, 2024, 12:53 am sorry to bother you again but did some developers make the same thing with the mond font?
If I understand correctly what you mean, you can see in the screenshot previews of the rewritten version that they use the same 'Anurati' font as the original version, so I'm not sure why you think the fonts are different. If you're asking if there's another duplicate version of Mond besides the one I linked above, then the answer is no, as far as I know. If you meant something else in your question and I didn't understand it properly, a clarification on that would be nice to have. ;-)
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

TheFrenchForeman wrote: July 29th, 2024, 11:06 pm I clicked open with and there was the installer
And did you set it up in a way to always use the skin installer for this file type? So, did you click Always when you clicked the skin installer? If you didn't, you will always have to set the skin installer when you want to install a .rmskin file.