Mond but it workA rewrite of Mond which fixes all of its' problems
Download the latest/newest .rmskin from the link below
- Includes the Anurati Free font by default, no need to download and install it. It's not used by default though. Right click and select the "Use the ugly ahh Mond font" context action.
- Weather that actually works
- Seamless resizing with mousewheel
- Easy centering through the right click menu options
- Uses the local language format for dates
- Uses WebNowPlaying for browser and Spotify media info. Can be switched back to normal NowPlaying for local music players
- Included visualizer!!
Why it was made
The original skin has had multiple head scratchers
- The bounding box of the skin isn't the skin size only, meaning any attempt (that isn't hardcoding the X and Y positions of the strings, which the original skin didn't) to center it would have failed, fixed by making the bounding box always be where the skin contents are and by using the built in centering options that come with Rainmeter
- The font is free for personal use, yet it isn't included for some reason
- The weather has been broken since wxdata.weather.com shut down, fixed using jsmorley's Weather.com parser
- The player inside the skin uses NowPlaying, most people use Spotify and want the progress info too, so the skin now uses WebNowPlaying and we redirrect people to install the webnowplaying.js extension for Spicetify
- The original skin is unmentained/abandonware
This remake of Mond comes after the Robux remake, which is based of Robik by the same author.
It would be nice if anyone can enlighten us why MeasureNetworkInDelay exists in Robik
- Original Mond skin by ApexXx-SenSei
- Weather.com parser by @jsmorley
- Factory.lua by @undefinist
- AudioLevel FFT math from @kodikuu
This skin was shared after gaining permission from Reisir to do so