It is currently April 26th, 2024, 7:06 am

S I G M A Suite

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
death.crafter
Rainmeter Sage

Re: S I G M A Suite

Post by death.crafter »

eclectic-tech wrote: November 13th, 2021, 8:24 pm Somebody's making moves! ;-)

Okay, I initially starting this in the 'Help' section with the thought of letting people try it out and see how it worked on different setups...
but after adding all the info, you are right, it should be here in 'Share'.

So give it a try and let me know if there ae any issues. I tried to make it as user friendly as possible.

The thing that I would be interested in is a way to restore all minimized windows after capturing the screen shot. I understand the aversion to having skins send keys, and Nircmd is too bulking for my liking, so if anyone knows how this might be done, it would eliminate the end user from having to undo the minimize all action.

Thanks in advance for any ideas. :welcome:
Not at my pc rn... But I'll come up with something tomorrow... Don't promise anything for sure though :D
from the Realm of Death
SilverAzide
Rainmeter Sage

Post by SilverAzide »

eclectic-tech wrote: November 13th, 2021, 8:24 pm The thing that I would be interested in is a way to restore all minimized windows after capturing the screen shot. I understand the aversion to having skins send keys, and Nircmd is too bulking for my liking, so if anyone knows how this might be done, it would eliminate the end user from having to undo the minimize all action.

Thanks in advance for any ideas. :welcome:
I'm too lazy to check, but is there any way to use the WindowMessage plugin to send messages to take the screenshot? Something like: send Win+D, then the printscreen key, then Win+D again. Like this: WM_HOTKEY message. :confused:
Gadgets Wiki GitHub More Gadgets...
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

SilverAzide wrote: November 13th, 2021, 9:35 pm I'm too lazy to check, but is there any way to use the WindowMessage plugin to send messages to take the screenshot? Something like: send Win+D, then the printscreen key, then Win+D again. Like this: WM_HOTKEY message. :confused:
@death.crafter Thanks, not expecting miracles :uhuh:

@SilverAzide Thanks, I will look into that option but I am feeling pretty lazy too! :D
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

Updated package in first post to V1.2021.11.14
  • Corrected text/background colors for search box for visibility with any color combinations
  • Added AutoIt3 compiled script (@Resources\Scripts\ToggleDesktop.exe) and the raw code 1

1. The script sends "Win+D" which minimizes open windows, the skin then takes a screenshot, and the script runs again to unminimizes windows
death.crafter
Rainmeter Sage

Post by death.crafter »

There you go ET:
SnapDesktop_1.0.rmskin
DesktopWallpaper.zip
Use ImagePath option to set the path of grabbed wallpaper. And you can use Snap command to get the wallpaper instantly, in case you have disabled the measure. The string return value is the path to the wallpaper. To use the path to the snapped image instead, use [MeasureName:Image()]. The wallpaper image will change when wallpaper changes.

I don't know about multi-monitor behaviour since I have only one.

The wallpaper path will be of the monitor where the skin is tho.

After I test with people having multi-monitor, I will update here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
from the Realm of Death
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

I will take a look at these, THANKS! :great:

Have been optimizing the code and adding some display changes, so I will see if I can fit these into the next update.
I was also thinking about how to handle multiple monitors since I also only use 1 :uhuh:

Thanks again :)
death.crafter
Rainmeter Sage

Post by death.crafter »

eclectic-tech wrote: November 15th, 2021, 1:16 pm I will take a look at these, THANKS! :great:

Have been optimizing the code and adding some display changes, so I will see if I can fit these into the next update.
I was also thinking about how to handle multiple monitors since I also only use 1 :uhuh:

Thanks again :)
Doing this should be easy. When desktop colors change, instead of doing an autoit run, just use [!CommandMeasure Wallpaper Snap]. And use File in MagickMeter, instead of Screenshot.
from the Realm of Death
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

Update: V1.2021.11.15

Changes:
  • Optimized code for minimal system load
  • Added optional border for skins (can be combined with edge shadow)
  • Modified resync timing to hide skins until they are all refreshed (about 8 sec on my old PC)
  • Added scroll to media titles
  • Added large clock variant
  • Expanded context menu (added edit weather variables and border style options)
  • Modified marquee titles with clear MagickMeter backgrounds
  • All skins scale larger/smaller based on the #BarHeight# variable (this may change?)
sigma8.png
Download updated package from first post... :thumbup:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

Update: V1.2021.11.16

Changes:
  • Added CPU & Network skins
  • All skins (except quotes) match Width and/or Height for side-by-side placement
  • Scrolling text meters now use Containers (Modified Yincognito's code)
  • Reduced Marquee skins size to match other skins
  • Corrected border shape spacing
  • Minor code optimizing
Package available in first post... :)
eclectic-tech
Rainmeter Sage

Post by eclectic-tech »

Updated to V1.2021.11.18

Changes:
  • Added Medium Size Clock (Small/Medium/Large Variants)
  • Changed Clock Hand Colors and Z-Positions
  • Modified Media and Weather Details Skin Height for Better Alignment with Other SIGMA Skins
  • Standardized Skin Border Size and Style
  • Added Tooltips to CPU and Net Skins
  • Added Task Manager Link to CPU skin
  • Added Reset Stats to Net Skin
  • General Code Optimization
Updated package in first post...