Added option to disable Chameleon colors; uses black & white colored text (reverts to Chameleon colors with new wallpaper)
Get the latest version: DA Link
- Sigma Bar
- Floating Docks Horizontal & Vertical (Replace Sigmabar links while active)
- Weather Details (Today & Tomorrow)
- Left & Right Collapsing Sidebars
- Notes List (Up to 16 items)
- Media Player (NowPlaying & WebNowPlaying)
- CPU (All with 1, 4, 8, or 16 core lines & Top Process Tooltip)
- Net (Current Up/Dn and Cumulative Tooltip, Reset Stats)
- Analogue Clock (Sweep seconds hand c/o JSMorley)
- Small, Medium, & Large Analog Clocks with Time, Date, & Uptime Tooltip
- Digital Clock (3 variants)
- MultiFeed Reader (8 feeds)
- Rainmeter Forum RSS
- Rainmeter Forum RSS Marquee (Modified scroll code by Yincognito)
- BBC International News RSS
- BBC International News RSS Marquee
- Marquee Template
- Reader Template
- Motivational Quotes
- Pithy Quotes (based on JSMorley 's work)
- Sigma Logo
- Virtual Desktop Controls (requires AutoHotKey)
- Manual or Automatic Wallpaper Syncing (creates a copy of your current desktop for use in skins on demand or automatically)
- Clock (with Multiple Formats)
- Date (with Multiple Formats)
- Weather (Fahrenheit, Celsius, Hybrid)
- Media (NowPlaying, WebNowPlaying, MediaPlayer)
- Search (Google, Bing, DuckDuckGo)
- This PC
- and All Your Apps
Credits and software links to are at the bottom of this post.
A while ago, I posted an alternate blur method versus the Frosted Glass plugin blur which can cause lag on some systems.
Today I am posting a suite based on the MagickMeter plugin by Khanhas that can blur backgrounds on skins and individual meters, and also add effects such as shadows and transparent text. You need to follow the instructions on his page to install ImageMagick.
Two major reasons for using the MagickMeter plugin instead of the Frosted Glass plugin (besides the lag issue) are the ability to control the amount of blur (called 'sigma'). Secondly this also lets you create text that has the desktop visible through it.
You can see these completely transparent letters used in several skins: Sigma Logo and the Quote skins. When the skin detects a change in the accent color, it will activate the automatic refresh of all loaded Sigma skins.
Note: There is a delays built into the re-sync skins; currently it is 8 seconds.
If you experience any issues please post a comment in this thread. Thanks and Enjoy!
V2.2022.03.13 Automatically syncs to new wallpaper | Removed scripts | added aspect setting
V1.2022.03.09 Added: PlayBall font and sidebar media controls
V1.2022.01.28 Optimized background update rate for >90% reduction in CPU load | Added HWiNFO to right sidebar
V1.2022.01.23 Added: APIKey Retrieval | Sidebars Always visible Toggle | Notes Style Unified
MagickMeter plugin by Khanhas1
Chameleon plugin by Socks the Fox1
SysColor plugin by Brian1
WebNowPlaying by tjhrulz1
MediaPlayer plugin by i20021
Sweep-seconds clock by JSMorley1
Pithy Quotes by JSMorley & Smurfier1
ImageMagick for Windows2
1. Included in skin package
2. Programs which need to be installed separately. Besides, they are handy utilities to have in your Rainmeter toolkit.