It is currently April 26th, 2024, 3:20 pm

Debugging

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
sa1nt4ch

Re: Debugging

Post by sa1nt4ch »

I posted a new version some posts bevor.
But here it is again to try. I can't try it on my PC
GPU Fox.ini
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

sa1nt4ch wrote: December 31st, 2020, 3:25 pm I posted a new version some posts bevor.
But here it is again to try. I can't try it on my PC
Still the same here: the skin shows correctly the GPU usage, but the GPU RAM is still 0 GB.
CodeCode

Post by CodeCode »

Seems perfect to me:
fox.gif
EDIT: Actually the GPU Usage is literally double what my MSIAfterburner skin is reporting.
sa.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ƈǟռ'ȶ ʄɨӼ ɨȶ ɨʄ ɨȶ ǟɨռ'ȶ ɮʀօӄɛ - ʊռʟɛֆֆ ɨȶ ɨֆ ɨռ ƈօɖɛ.
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Post by balala »

CodeCode wrote: January 1st, 2021, 12:47 pm Seems perfect to me:
Yeah, probably something is wrong here, on my end. However I'm not sure what...
sa1nt4ch

Post by sa1nt4ch »

Thx for the feedback
CodeCode wrote: January 1st, 2021, 12:47 pm EDIT: Actually the GPU Usage is literally double what my MSIAfterburner skin is reporting.
Well the GPU load is an intressting thing, if you check HWinfo you can see that there are different engines runing, D3D, Core, Video Encode, Video Decode, Compute ....

eatch Programm starts diffrent instances of diffrent Engines. The main CPU Usage is the total of all engines. the values on the side correspond in most cases to what HWinfo and Taskmanager Performance tab display.
GPU load.jpg
I say moste cases becose it depends on the App that its runings, in some Apps the D3D load is higher then the Core Load, and with Videos is also different Youtube Videos use more Core Load then Video Dedoce. But videos run localy use more the Video decode then Core.

So depending which engines MSI displays it can varie greatly. For that reason I stuck to the Windows Performance Values.

And by the way a great new year :thumbup: