It is currently July 17th, 2019, 7:37 pm

Hungarian

View and contribute Rainmeter translations.
Brian
Developer

Re: Hungarian

Brian » May 5th, 2017, 5:46 am

The strings have been updated. Thank you. Since these changes are very minor, we are not going update the language pack for Rainmeter 4.0. It will be available with the next beta release.

VeRychard wrote:Is there anything else we need to make the Hungarian complete? I would like to have a direct link with the updated strings, so can make a full inspection and review of it. Can you help me with it?
A direct link to the translation files for Hungarian are located in the first post in this thread: https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?p=57657#p57657
You can see the status (Complete or Incomplete) of any particular language here: https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?p=57661#p57661

VeRychard wrote:Also I was thinking of an auto-updater, for people to update to latest stable version, and they could get localization updates too. What do you guys think?
If we were adding/changing/deleting strings on a frequent basis, this idea would be a nice addition - however, this is the first major addition/change to our localization strings in several years and we don't have any plans in the near future to add any more.

Our betas are very stable and rarely cause problems. We always recommend users use the very latest beta.

-Brian
VeRychard

VeRychard » May 5th, 2017, 7:03 am

Sounds cool, now I see you updated the status on the language, thanks!

edit:
I have reviewed the whole file, and did some modifications, attached the pack here, also have some questions:

Am I supposed to change this, being empty in the English file (I saw some foreign translators did, others did not translate this)? :
${LangFileString} SELECTLANGUAGE " "

Also I have attached some files where I marked the strings in question. Is there a way for me to translate them as well?

Thanks! :bow:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Brian
Developer

Brian » May 5th, 2017, 1:16 pm

VeRychard wrote:Am I supposed to change this, being empty in the English file (I saw some foreign translators did, others did not translate this)? :
${LangFileString} SELECTLANGUAGE " "
This was used in our installer (I think it changed around version 2.3) and gave the user a choice as to what language they wanted to install. I don't believe we use this string anymore, so there is no need to update it.
SelectLanguage.png
VeRychard wrote:Also I have attached some files where I marked the strings in question. Is there a way for me to translate them as well?
In the first picture (rainmeterinstall.jpg), those strings are controlled by the software we use to make the installer (NSIS). We have no control of these strings. If you want to update these strings, you can update the NSIS language file. More information here.

In the second picture (rainmeter_settings.jpg), the 'Variables' string is located in Hungarian.h on line 75:

Code: Select all

#define STR_VARIABLES             "Variables"
-Brian
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.