It is currently September 14th, 2024, 10:09 pm

load all/unload all skin

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
zhemis

load all/unload all skin

Post by zhemis »

I was hoping this was out there somewhere but I haven't found it. I tried to make one but got very confused.

I'm wanting to make a simple skin (something like a text Unload/Load) that I can click on to unload everything and click on again to bring them back up. I imagine that I have to make a command for each individual skin I have up. What I don't understand is the bang thing. I'm not sure which bang thing to use, if I have to use it for each individual skin or if I can use it as a theme load/unloader.

My issue is that a few skins that interfere with full screen games. Manually starting/stopping them is a pain, and my other option is to just shut down rainmeter then load it up again when I'm done. I figure a little unobtrusive skin in the corner or something can be used to shut other skins down then turn them on again with a click.

Is this possible?
If so, say I have A.ini loaded. I want a different .ini to on click toggle load/unload of A.ini. How would I write this? Thank you.
My first skin. Using X3: Terran Conflict GUI.

(Credit goes to Egosoft for all the art. The calendar inside the radar was done by poiru and edited to fit inside the image.)
MerlinTheRed
Rainmeter Sage

Re: load all/unload all skin

Post by MerlinTheRed »

Have a look at this post:

http://rainmeter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9497

It should do what you want with a little tweaking.
Have more fun creating skins with Sublime Text 2 and the Rainmeter Package!
zhemis

Re: load all/unload all skin

Post by zhemis »

Yeah, that's it! I just had to make it not invisible but that's exactly what I need. Thank you!
My first skin. Using X3: Terran Conflict GUI.

(Credit goes to Egosoft for all the art. The calendar inside the radar was done by poiru and edited to fit inside the image.)