yudaweb

advise me, rollover icon

Post by yudaweb »

[Icon1]
Meter=IMAGE
X=8
Y=0
ImageName=iTunes-ipsw.png
LeftMouseUpAction=!Execute ["C:\Program Files\YouTube Downloader\YouTubeDownloader.exe"]
AntiAlias=1
MouseOverAction=!Execute [!SetOption icon1keterangan FontColor "0,0,0,225"][!SetOption Icon1 ImageName "iTunes-ipswb.png"][!Update]
MouseLeaveAction=!Execute [!SetOption icon1keterangan FontColor "204,204,204,255"][!SetOption ImageName "iTunes-ipsw.png"][!Update]

[icon1keterangan]
Meter=STRING
StringAlign=LEFT
fontName=Sagoe UI
ClipString=1
FontColor=204,204,204,255
FontSize=7
X=44
Y=2
W=96
H=32
Text="Ubah file video ke format MP3"
LeftMouseUpAction=!Execute ["C:\Program Files\YouTube Downloader\YouTubeDownloader.exe"]
MouseOverAction=!Execute [!SetOption icon1keterangan FontColor "0,0,0,225"][!SetOption ImageName "iTunes-ipswb.png"][!Update]
MouseLeaveAction=!Execute [!SetOption icon1keterangan FontColor "204,204,204,255"][!SetOption ImageName "iTunes-ipsw.png"][!Update]

======================================================================
OK so the icon show iTunes-ipsw.png at rainmeter startup, it turn to iTunes-ipswb.png, when mouseLeaveaction, i thought it falls back to iTunes-ipsw.png ,,,, but it didnt,, must be mistake in my ImageName writting, or something.. how does it should be done
smurfier

Re: advise me, rollover icon

Post by smurfier »

!SetOption ImageName "iTunes-ipsw.png"

Should be:

!SetOption Icon1 ImageName "iTunes-ipsw.png"

You need to tell it which section to apply the change to.
GitHub | DeviantArt | Tumblr
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .
yudaweb

Post by yudaweb »

hahahaha how can i miss that.... ok now this
[Icon1]
Meter=IMAGE
X=8
Y=0
ImageName=iTunes-ipsw.png
w=32
h=32

AntiAlias=1
MouseOverAction=!Execute [!SetOption icon1keterangan FontColor "0,0,0,225"][!SetOption Icon1 ImageName "iTunes-ipswb.png"][!Update]

[icon1keterangan]
Meter=STRING
StringAlign=LEFT
fontName=Sagoe UI
ClipString=1
FontColor=204,204,204,255
FontSize=7
X=44
Y=2
W=96
H=32
Text="Ubah file video ke format MP3"
MouseOverAction=!Execute [!SetOption icon1keterangan FontColor "0,0,0,225"][!SetOption ImageName "iTunes-ipswb.png"][!Update]
============================================
is it possible to also change width and hight onmouseover.
smurfier

Post by smurfier »

Height and Width is not on the list of things we cannot change. It works just the same as ImageName.

[!SetOption Icon1 H "SomeNumber"][!SetOption Icon1 W "SomeNumber"]

Also, please post all code between tags. Makes things shorter and cleaner.
GitHub | DeviantArt | Tumblr
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .