It is currently May 6th, 2024, 2:12 pm

help setting up moxaweather?

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
dami

help setting up moxaweather?

Post by dami »

i've been using rainmeter for 2 yrs now but only recently updated to the new enigma skin . However, i seem to be having a problem setting up my moxaweather. i placed my weather code - USCA0087 - into the" CurrentCode=#USCA0087# " section, but it does not seem to work even after refreshing. Is this the only section where i need to input the code and if not Where exactly do i need to put it?
Kaelri
Developer

Re: help setting up moxaweather?

Post by Kaelri »

With Enigma, you can use the Options skin (Enigma\Options.ini) to set personal preferences like your weather code.

If you prefer to change the code manually for some reason, you can do what you did before. Just remove the ##s around the weather code (since you're no longer using a variable, but rather the actual code).

Code: Select all

CurrentCode=USCA0087
adeelio

Re: help setting up moxaweather?

Post by adeelio »

Kaelri wrote:With Enigma, you can use the Options skin (Enigma\Options.ini) to set personal preferences like your weather code.

If you prefer to change the code manually for some reason, you can do what you did before. Just remove the ##s around the weather code (since you're no longer using a variable, but rather the actual code).

Code: Select all

CurrentCode=USCA0087

Hello

I want to change weather code in options.ini to PKXX0011
Please guide me what and where to change it in options.ini
I can see User input fields but do we change only User Input or $ also