It is currently May 4th, 2024, 1:23 am

Skins loaded but aren't visible.

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
BraytonBuddy

Skins loaded but aren't visible.

Post by BraytonBuddy »

I am fairly new to Rainmeter and I've browsed through several topics and the FAQ's but I can't seem to find the answer why my skins aren't appearing. I've tried to load them via RB, the taskbar context menu, and the manage skin app. No matter which way I load the skin it doesn't appear anywhere on my screen. I downloaded the Enigma skin for starters to attempt to become familiar with the program further and I started with the taskbar.ini skin file to load, but it simply wont load and nothing will. I apologize if this is a double post or anything, I guess I'm asking for help or a direction to fix this issue. Thank you!

Update: I downloaded some other skins trying to find out if some of them would load, and sure enough some did. I downloaded the raining planets skin from Customize.org and most of the skins loaded except ones that required info like location and all that. I'm still learning but I'd like to know what the problem with engima is for future reference. Any help would be awesome. Thank you!

Another Update: After loading several other skins like APB, I've realized the background and structure of the skins aren't load either. I loaded the Config skin on APB and it was just text with highlighted text when scrolled over but no link to anything. Any info on why the skins aren't loading properly? I'm running the 2.1 Beta version on 64bit windows 7. Any other info needed to try to diagnose the problem?
_BraytonBuddy_