It is currently September 19th, 2024, 8:07 pm

Hello!

Introduce yourself to the Rainmeter community!
Aethera

Hello!

Post by Aethera »

Hey everyone, I'm Aethera. I just started an overhaul of my desktop yesterday, and Rainmeter immediately caught my eye as something which I needed to use to perfect my end setup. I've already rolled through some things with RomanSuite and Enigma, but I'm looking forward to implementing into my interface the expansive array of themes, plugins, and concepts which people here have developed. My current layout and aesthetic are a bit jumbled, but that will work itself out over the next days and weeks. I'm also very excited and looking forward to begin development of my own skins! I've got some knowledge of Java and C++ through object-oriented programming, as well as experience with HTML. I'm hoping that this resume of sorts will be sufficient to easily jump into development. Also, here's my desktop at the time of my writing this:
Kaelri
Developer

Re: Hello!

Post by Kaelri »

Welcome. :) With your programming background, I'm sure you'll be very comfortable working with Rainmeter before long. I find it's very similar to working with HTML - in fact, even easier in some ways.