Seahorse

Re: Animated flip clock

Post by Seahorse »

There are a bunch here, not sure if they are animated or not... :oops:
"Regrettably your planet is one of those scheduled for demolition"
Mike

My Skins at DeviantArt

Seahorse

Re: Animated flip clock / EQ Spectrum (WMP)

Post by Seahorse »

If you are handy with a paint programme, you could make the animations and then synch them with the clock, which is why I suspect those are all static :effort:

To my knowledge there is nothing that currently allows EQ Spectrums in Rainmeter as there is no way of measuring the sound levels.
"Regrettably your planet is one of those scheduled for demolition"
Mike

My Skins at DeviantArt

donutmtoazt

Post by donutmtoazt »

Luxus wrote:Thanks, but no - Am not handy. If someone wants to earn $, and can make it as good as a HTC animated flip clock, please shout out :bounce:
I think I would be quite interested in making this skin, though it would be in my own time (quite a while...). But more to the point of the reply, I'm not sure what the rules are about this, but in my own opinion, money should not be offered for the making of skins. If I make this skin, it is to further my knowledge of Rainmeter and to bring something to the community, not for monetary gain.

Rainmeter wasn't produced to make money, and I don't believe one should earn money from it.
This is my keyboard. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Requests for skins and certainly requests for skin for money, are not allowed on our forums. Whatever folks want to do outside the forums is up to them. We would probably look with great disapproval on someone selling skins or making skins for profit, but would have no way or right to stop them. On our forums, where the "Rainmeter Community" lives, it just won't be allowed.

On the other hand, seeing an idea for a skin, and deciding it would be fun to do, is kinda what it is all about! :-)
donutmtoazt

Post by donutmtoazt »

Which is why I'm still very interested in this skin idea. I've always been keen to try some animations in Rainmeter, so I think this is a nice starting point.
This is my keyboard. There are many like it, but this one is mine.