It is currently May 3rd, 2024, 9:24 am

music player and rainmeter

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
skooby1doo

music player and rainmeter

Post by skooby1doo »

hey yall i just started useing rainmeter with enigma skin and da joint is fantastik i love the look and how customizable it is but im haveing a few problems

the first is with the music player im useing win media player any time i try to use the music player app that comes with enigma the music gets all choppy but once i close the app media player works fine

the second now this just started happening i have the asus o!play medialayerhooked to my tv and its wired to my linksys router and i watch tv shows off my laptop and its conected wirelessly to my router now this has always worked without fail.
but now whenever rainmeter is running it slows my laptop down real real bad and it stops whatever im watching and i check my laptop and the screen is frozen for a few seconds like the mouse whont move then it will and it will keep going like that till i stop rainmeter what am i doing wrong?

here are the enigma apps im running
the network upload an download
the battery
the cpu ram an swap
the uptime
the c:\ app
the wireless
and the app launcher the one with the house icon it brings up 5 apps that i have setup
the clock
and the right sidebar with the default apps except ofcoarse for the music app

in my laptop i have a dual core 2.4g cpu and 8g of ram and im running win7 x64 unlimited

thanks for the help
let me know if yall need any more info
Last edited by skooby1doo on August 16th, 2011, 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skooby1doo

Re: music play and rainmeter

Post by skooby1doo »

ah man my joint must really be messed up no one has any ideas as to what could be wrong
Seahorse

Re: music player and rainmeter

Post by Seahorse »

Perhaps a look through the Enigma support thread might shed some light on the subject..?
"Regrettably your planet is one of those scheduled for demolition"
Mike

My Skins at DeviantArt