It is currently May 3rd, 2024, 1:34 pm

Right-Click-Menue foe Recycle Bin

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
brown78

Right-Click-Menue foe Recycle Bin

Post by brown78 »

Hello,

I'm totally new to this. I just installed Rainmeter. I would like to have the default right click menue for the recyclebin instead of the option to clean the recyclebin by right clicking. Is there some way to get this done?
KreAch3R

Re: Right-Click-Menue foe Recycle Bin

Post by KreAch3R »

That would be very easy. Through RainBrowser or the rainmeter tray icon open the skin .ini. There, find a command that would look like that

Code: Select all

RightMouseUpAction=!PluginBang "MeasureMyBin EmptyBin"
and remove it. Save & refresh. If you would like some help, post the code here. :)
Inactive, due to life changes. Send me a PM for any question.

Desktop DeviartArt
brown78

Post by brown78 »

Ok, this brings up the rainmeter context, but I wanted the context menue of the recycle bin
KreAch3R

Post by KreAch3R »

Oh, my mistake. I don't know if that can be done (I think it can't), sorry. There is a silly way around it, though, that would work in some cases. Replace Recycle Bin icons with completely transparent ones, make the text transparent, too (google it), and position the recycle bin behind or close to your recycle bin skin. With the right skin meters and positioning you might get the illusion that you are clicking the skin, but you would be hitting the recycle bin transparent icon.

Just brainstorming now, I haven't tried it. Try it to see if it works. :)
Inactive, due to life changes. Send me a PM for any question.

Desktop DeviartArt
smurfier

Post by smurfier »

You could always create a set of meters, one for each option in the recycle bins context menu, and have a RightMouseUpAction that shows them.
GitHub | DeviantArt | Tumblr
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .