It is currently May 1st, 2024, 11:30 pm

Version 3.0

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
wolfsong

Version 3.0

Post by wolfsong »

Where can I verify that I'm running the most recent version of Enigma? Everywhere I look seems to suggest that it's version 2.6 even though I've downloaded from the DeviantART page, the Rainmeter page & Kaelri's homepage.

Part of the reason I'm asking is that I don't see the Options mentioned on Kaelri's page anywhere and I'm also trying to figure out where some of the features are such as configuring Foobar. Thanks.
Kaelri
Developer

Re: Version 3.0

Post by Kaelri »

The current version number is always posted here. The same number is also on Rainmeter.net and deviantArt.

I can also confirm that each of those pages links to the proper file download. Could you tell me where you saw reference to version 2.6? I'd like to correct the error if possible.

The Options skin is found under Configs > Enigma > Resources > Options.
wolfsong

Post by wolfsong »

Kaelri wrote:The current version number is always posted here. The same number is also on Rainmeter.net and deviantArt.

I can also confirm that each of those pages links to the proper file download. Could you tell me where you saw reference to version 2.6? I'd like to correct the error if possible.

The Options skin is found under Configs > Enigma > Resources > Options.
Sorry for not posting this in the Enigma topic BTW; I clicked the wrong button.

I again downloaded from the link on your site (labeled 3.1) and ran the install. When the installer comes up it says "version 3.0" (not 3.1) and when the installation is complete I get a message saying the that the Enigma config has been updated to 1.1 to which I click Yes.

When I choose Configs > Enigma > Resources I only have the Configuration, Instructions, Licesne & Support INI files.

Oh and I'm running Rainmeter 2.1.0 beta rev. 895. The Enigma.ini shows 2.6 under Metadata.

Thanks.
Kaelri
Developer

Post by Kaelri »

Try clearing your browser cache. The files on the site are definitely up to date, and definitely do not show 2.6 as their version number. Or, if all else fails, you can download from the new mirror at Customize.org, which I put up about ten minutes ago, so it's impossible for you to have an old cached version. :)
wolfsong

Post by wolfsong »

Kaelri wrote:Try clearing your browser cache. The files on the site are definitely up to date, and definitely do not show 2.6 as their version number. Or, if all else fails, you can download from the new mirror at Customize.org, which I put up about ten minutes ago, so it's impossible for you to have an old cached version. :)
I just used a different browser and did a full uninstall/reinstall and now appear to have 3.1. My only question now is where do I find foo_rainmeter.dll to add F2K support?

Thanks.
Kaelri
Developer

Post by Kaelri »

wolfsong

Post by wolfsong »

Kaelri wrote:Right here. :)
YAY! Thanks Kaelri!