It is currently September 19th, 2024, 8:20 pm

Hello :)

Introduce yourself to the Rainmeter community!
JehC

Hello :)

Post by JehC »

My name is Jesse, JehC on forum boards :)

As for my introduction, a few months ago I came across a rainmeter theme on deviantART, and was very intrigued. I couldn't get it to work because I had no idea what rainmeter was, and the person who made the theme helped me install it. Once installed I messed around with the skin and editted the website links/icons to my liking, and the explorer icons such as "Computer" "My documents" etc, to my liking. Now i'm bored of that skin and I'm learning how to make my own ^.^ and came across this forum. I've already book marked the manual and the tutorial pages on rainmeter.net, but any extra help or ideas is greatly appreciated :D

also if anyone has any links to youtube tutorials or webpage tutorials that would be nice
i hope to make my own and upload to share soon :)
FlyingHyrax

Re: Hello :)

Post by FlyingHyrax »

Ahoy there Jesse, welcome to the forums! :welcome:

Really, as far as I know, the best tutorials are all collected on the main site at http://rainmeter.net/cms/Support. Though, for the most bleeding edge tutorials on specific aspects of the program, you can browse the Tips ans Tricks section of the forums - there are tutorials there that aren't in the Tips and Tricks section of the main website.

We look forward to seeing your work - enjoy your stay and feel free to ask questions!
Flying Hyrax on DeviantArt