It is currently April 19th, 2024, 10:36 am

Screensaver disabler

Skins that control functions in Windows or Rainmeter
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Screensaver disabler

Post by balala »

This Rainbar (for Rainmeter) skin is the 3rd version of Screensaver disabler. This skin can detect if certain process has started and if yes, it can disable automatically the screensaver, then, when the process is killed, it can reenable it automatically. It has also a button to disable or enable the screensaver manually.
For working properly, you must enter in the included settings.inc (after Processx=) the name of the process which must disable the screensaver. To find it out, press Ctrl+Alt+Del, before starting the program and note the running processes which are visible in Process Manager window. Then start the program which must disable the screensaver, then press Ctrl+Alt+Del again, and in Process Manager windows look for the newly started process, which wasn't there before. If you find such a process, enter it's name in the settings.inc (after Processx= - where x is a number between 1 and 10) file. Then close this file, refresh the skin and it must work.
I have included 3 processes in this file, Nero, NeroExpress and Recode, because I use this skin to disable the screensaver when I start any CD/DVD writer application.
I wait for feedback if you find this skin usefull. Thank you.
UPDATED VERSION (02/05/2015)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.