It is currently May 8th, 2024, 1:34 am

Arctic Suite

A package of skins with a "theme" or by a single author
Jarhead

Arctic Suite

Post by Jarhead »

Arctic Rainmeter Suite version 1 Download here.

This suite includes four independent skins, System, Clock, nowPlaying and Launcher.
System shows analogically Hard Drive, CPU and RAM usage, incoming and outgoing network load and CPU core temperature. It also has toggable digital controls showing CPU or RAM usage. The skin is by default set on showing general CPU usage and two Hard Disks, but can easily be set up to consider more or less Hard Disks or CPU cores.
NowPlaying for iTunes shows track's name, author and album. It also shows progress of the track, and current volume level. It has controls for volume, play/pause, and next or previous track.
Launcher skin is easily customizable to show five links of your liking to programs, folders or websites. By default it links to Firefox, iTunes, Notepad++, Google and Facebook.
The clock skin is a slight adaptation of Polar Precise 1.1 [http://killall-q.deviantart.com/art/PolarPrecise-1-1-152712856] by ~killall-q , which I edited for consistency with the other skins and condensed in a single .ini file. This skin has numerous features that enhanche its precision, and the math that works in it is fully commented in the skin's code by the original author.

The suite includes Sinner font by Helge Barske, which does not need to be installed for it to work properly, and makes use of a settings.inc file that you can edit easily to adjust the skin as you best like it.

The skin is packed into an easy-to-install .rmskin package and requires Rainmeter 2 or newer. Since it doesn't include anything but code, it is as light as less than 50kb (yeah the preview is actually heavier).
Last edited by Jarhead on July 10th, 2011, 4:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Seahorse

Re: Arctic Suite

Post by Seahorse »

The DA tags go round the number at the end i.e. http://osricwuscfrea.deviantart.com/art/Cobalt-1-4-2-216416971 looks like

Code: Select all

[DevArt]216416971[/DevArt]
"Regrettably your planet is one of those scheduled for demolition"
Mike

My Skins at DeviantArt

Jarhead

Post by Jarhead »

Where can I find those numbers? My dev's url is like: http://hacklife.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3llg0r . Is my ID d3llg0r ?
Seahorse

Post by Seahorse »

It crap when it does that, no idea why, scroll down the deviation page on the right is a Thumb shortcut :Thumbs12345678: use the numbers from there.
"Regrettably your planet is one of those scheduled for demolition"
Mike

My Skins at DeviantArt

Jarhead

Post by Jarhead »

Aaaalright thanks a lot!