It is currently May 6th, 2024, 3:55 pm

(HELP) wave like animation

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Soul7aker

(HELP) wave like animation

Post by Soul7aker »

hi there, i´m making a skin with a wave effect, and i´m stuck with this, finally i got it to rotate (not quite centered ;-) ) and now i want to add a wave effect, i leave what i got this far, any suggestions?

i want to make it like a wave effect, like a dna chain, how can i make it more simple??

im trying to make something like this (the menu is displayed at 0:20)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjvHiLVlDx4&feature=related[/youtube]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Soul7aker on July 11th, 2011, 7:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jsmorley
Developer

Re: Request, wave like dock/menu

Post by jsmorley »

If you are asking if there is a skin for Assassin's Creed out there that looks like that, I don't think I have seen one, but maybe someone has. If you are asking us to help you learn enough Rainmeter to accomplish that, I'm sure some folks here will be glad to step in and get you started in the right direction. If you are making a "skin request", the answer is no. We just don't do that here.

So how can we help?
Soul7aker

Re: Request, wave like dock/menu

Post by Soul7aker »

jsmorley wrote:If you are asking if there is a skin for Assassin's Creed out there that looks like that, I don't think I have seen one, but maybe someone has. If you are asking us to help you learn enough Rainmeter to accomplish that, I'm sure some folks here will be glad to step in and get you started in the right direction. If you are making a "skin request", the answer is no. We just don't do that here.

So how can we help?

i want something to start with, im pretty new with this, any suggestions on how can i create an "spining button" in order to make the links, and how can i add the "pop up" effect on mouse over.

one thing that will help me a lot, will be if there´s any dockbar that has the pop-up effect that i´m looking for, that way i can get an idea, and just change the icons, and the position in order get the wave effect that you saw