It is currently September 19th, 2024, 12:29 pm

Not new to rainmeter, but new to the forum. Hey y'all

Introduce yourself to the Rainmeter community!
TheHecticGlow

Not new to rainmeter, but new to the forum. Hey y'all

Post by TheHecticGlow »

Hey everyone!
Frankly i'm not sure whether or not the Rainmeter user base is diminishing or not...
I spent a good long time fixing my desktop up over the winter, and only started fiddling again rather recently.
I'll attach my screenshot from January,
I'm not satisfied with my changes yet, but let me know what you think about my original collection.

I also use nexus bar, and a utility to hide the start button.
I've since fiddled more with the original Windows bits, to make basically anything notably windows hidden from peering eyes.

Since none of these skins are colored, this setup works great with any background
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TheHecticGlow

Re: Not new to rainmeter, but new to the forum. Hey y'all

Post by TheHecticGlow »

Also: I LOVE foobar 2000. There are incredibly few Foobar friendly skins. the little widget i've been using plays and pauses foobar, after some foobar modification, but it doesn't work to view the album art or open and close the program, so i just have to hide that little screen. But it's disappointing.

I suppose I could bring myself to move to winamp...:(
The winamp emulators for foobar have done nothing for me. Seems like everyone who liked doing that stopped updating to keep things working.