It is currently September 19th, 2024, 12:39 pm

New on the forum, new to Rainmeter!

Introduce yourself to the Rainmeter community!
XBWillem

New on the forum, new to Rainmeter!

Post by XBWillem »

Hello everybody,

I'm new to this forum and I'm new to Rainmeter. I only found out about its possibilities today. I've a lot of questions, that's why I registered to the forums.

My name is Willem van Vugt, I'm 19 years old and I live in the Netherlands. If you want to know more about me, find me on Facebook or LinkedIn. Don't bother reading my Twitter, because most of it will be in my native language, Dutch.

I just finished my second year at, what I suppose is called college, The Hogeschool Zeeland in Vlissingen (Flushing), where I study Communication. I work as a clerk at my local grocery story, Albert Heijn. I also got a job at a website, Xboxworld, where I work as an editor.

Since I'm new to all this, I don't really know where to start. The Manual and skin websites are really overwhelming, where do I start?!

So right now, I could use some help! Where can I ask all I want to know about 'illustro' for Rainmeter 2.1?
"Through that last dark cloud is a dying star. And soon enough, Xibalbia will die. And when it explodes, it will be reborn. You will bloom... and I will live. Together we will live forever." Image
Seahorse

Re: New on the forum, new to Rainmeter!

Post by Seahorse »

Work through Rainmeter 101 and start tweaking things like positions, fonts and colours to start getting to grips with it... :bow:

I started with dates as I cannot abide the way American dates are shown.
"Regrettably your planet is one of those scheduled for demolition"
Mike

My Skins at DeviantArt

XBWillem

Re: New on the forum, new to Rainmeter!

Post by XBWillem »

Ok, I'll do that.

What's the best topic to ask questions about Rainmeter and illustro?
"Through that last dark cloud is a dying star. And soon enough, Xibalbia will die. And when it explodes, it will be reborn. You will bloom... and I will live. Together we will live forever." Image