It is currently September 19th, 2024, 12:31 pm

Hello

Introduce yourself to the Rainmeter community!
Mercury133

Hello

Post by Mercury133 »

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi, and wanted to post my first experiment with Rainmeter, let me know what you guys and girls think.Image

This is a dual monitor setup, w/extended desktop btw. Looking forward to your feedback, thanks for looking. :)
Falconer

Post by Falconer »

Looks nice! :thumbup:
Though, for some of the skins isn't having white-on-white a little hard on the eyes? :???:
Mercury133

Re:

Post by Mercury133 »

Falconer wrote:Looks nice! :thumbup:
Though, for some of the skins isn't having white-on-white a little hard on the eyes? :???:
Absolutely...I was trying to go with a minimalistic approach, wanted it sleek and beautiful. Most of the time, I go with dark wallpapers/themes etc...but this will continue to be a work in progress for sometime, as I get bored easily...lol
Mercury133

Re: Hello

Post by Mercury133 »

I also set the taskbar to autohide, and went with small icons, so not quite as intrusive.
Falconer

Re: Re:

Post by Falconer »

Mercury133 wrote:but this will continue to be a work in progress for sometime, as I get bored easily...lol
That's how it is for me too. :) I rarely post desktop screenshots, because I rarely ever have a desktop that's "finished." Usually, I start a setup, don't finish, find something new I want to try, and start all over again.

I keep my taskbar with small icons too, but also with the "Never Combine" setting. I like to be able to see everything that I have open at once without having to hover over anything. But that's just me.
Mercury133

Post by Mercury133 »

Just a quick update, not much variance, but a little variety...and we went to 3 monitors...:)
Falconer

Post by Falconer »

O.O
Three monitors... heh, my current desk isn't even big enough for three monitors. :lol: Quite a setup you've got. :thumbup: