It is currently May 2nd, 2024, 9:02 am

How do I configure this skin?

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
SABERWOLF

How do I configure this skin?

Post by SABERWOLF »

I am using a skin that determines the status of the drives, the names of the skin is called HDD status

Problem is I don't know how to assign a drive letter for the Hard Drives that I have in the the config settings of this skin?

For example, I have 6 hard drives ( two USB 1 TB drives, two 250GB system drives, one 80GB USB drive an another 350GB USB drive ) but this skin that I am using only picks up 4 of the 6 drives that I am using.

Would there be anyway to assign a drive letter in this skin in the configs text so I can view all the drive in the skin on my desktop?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Seahorse

Re: How do I configure this skin?

Post by Seahorse »

Right click the skin, select "Edit skin...", have a look in the variables section for a place to define the drive letter. Adjust to match your own.

Below is an example from one of mine, I have 3 hard drives so the names of the driver/variables will probably different in yours, but it should illustrate what you are looking for:

Code: Select all

HD1=C: 
HD2=E:
HD3=F:
So, the three variables are HD1, HD2 & HD3 and the part after the = is the actual drive letters I want to monitor. Clearly you need to edit a couple of yours.
"Regrettably your planet is one of those scheduled for demolition"
Mike

My Skins at DeviantArt

SABERWOLF

Re: How do I configure this skin?

Post by SABERWOLF »

Thanx ;)

Worked like a charm :)