It is currently May 7th, 2024, 8:19 am

Simple sentence three issue

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
shadow4437

Simple sentence three issue

Post by shadow4437 »

It seems that no matter what I do, when I input my weather code into the weather .ini for it, via the standard operational button, it refuses to work, simply stating "It is (blank) degrees in space, and the sky is (blank)." Any advice on how to fix this? I did not fiddle with the .ini at all, so I have no idea.
Waldensamkeit

Re: Simple sentence three issue

Post by Waldensamkeit »

I was never able to get simple sentence weather to work until I found the update "simpleweather update" although that may have been before three came out. I hav come to find with weather, anything boasting Accuwaether just really wont work, or at least that was the case as of a couple months ago.

I switched backed to VCloudsWeather and trimmed out everything I didn't need so it basically looks like a (not so) simple horizontal 3 day forecast with a few extra details.

Skins with yahoo, gmail or weather.com feeds have a better chance of working. There are some threads about the rise and fall of accuweather on the forums here but it is late, for me, and I've put in way too many hours or else I would put up the links to the threads...

Sorry, couldn't be of more help