It is currently April 26th, 2024, 11:17 pm

Hexagon

Skins that monitor system information
Jarhead

Hexagon

Post by Jarhead »

Hi there Rainmeter board,
I wanted to introduce you Hexagon, my very first rainmeter skinning attempt. Please be rude, so I'll hopefully manage to improve. If by chance you happen to like my skins, you are obviously encouraged to download it and use it and redistribute it if you want, but remember that they're all under creative commons - attribution, share alike license.
I've included HDD1 and 2, CPU 1 and 2, RAM, Network in and out and Power. In every skin you can toggle the graph by clicking on the hexagon.
I'm not able yet to pack in rmskin, so I'm sorry but you'll have to unzip them yourselves.
By the way, the featured wallpaper isn't mine, so that's why I'm not going to distribute it with the skins.
Requests for other skins that look alike are accepted, and suggestions of any kind are as well.

Peace.
Preview:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by JamesAC on April 14th, 2011, 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited to use HSimg for large image
A-Type

Re: Hexagon

Post by A-Type »

I like it! Very classy looking. Something you might see on a military computer in the movies. :D
Jarhead

Re: Hexagon

Post by Jarhead »

Thanks :) I appreciate very much feedback! If you happen to need some other skin, as long as I'm able to, I'll make it...