It is currently April 20th, 2024, 4:02 am

Having trouble finding a simple calendar skin

General topics related to Rainmeter.
taxstin

Having trouble finding a simple calendar skin

Post by taxstin »

I looked for quite a bit but I really can't find what I'm looking for. I just want a basic calendar that lets you cycle through the months of the year. 99% of the calendars only let you stay on the month we're currently in. The default Enigma calendar would be great if only you could browse through the different months. Anyone know if there is something out there like this?
tru

Re: Having trouble finding a simple calendar skin

Post by tru »

taxstin wrote:I looked for quite a bit but I really can't find what I'm looking for. I just want a basic calendar that lets you cycle through the months of the year. 99% of the calendars only let you stay on the month we're currently in. The default Enigma calendar would be great if only you could browse through the different months. Anyone know if there is something out there like this?

Try this...http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=rainmeter%20calendar&order=9&offset=24&offset=24#/d2sa0vr
taxstin

Post by taxstin »

Ah how did I miss that one, I'll check it out. Thank you :D
smurfier

Post by smurfier »

There's also Calendar+.
GitHub | DeviantArt | Tumblr
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .
taxstin

Post by taxstin »

smurfier wrote:There's also Calendar+.
thanks I actually ended up using yours instead, except i edited the hell out of it lol. sorry!
smurfier

Post by smurfier »

taxstin wrote:thanks I actually ended up using yours instead, except i edited the hell out of it lol. sorry!
I would love to see the changes you made.
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .
taxstin

Post by taxstin »

Oh haha I didn't mean to make it sound like I enhanced it or made it better, I just tried to make it match the appearance of my desktop more. If anything I made it more simplistic!

One on the right is with some transparency which is how I use it. So yeah I basically just changed the gradients to flatten it a bit, nothing fancy.

great job on the calendar btw, glad i was able to find one that perfectly suited my needs!
smurfier

Post by smurfier »

Nice. I know it ended up to be a bit complicated to allow for the options I wanted, and I wanted to make the ini as small as possible.