It is currently March 29th, 2024, 6:54 am

Testing new Rainstaller

General topics related to Rainmeter.
poiru
Developer

Testing new Rainstaller

Post by poiru »

I've been working on complete rewrite of Rainstaller for a while. It's now at a point where I believe that it's ready for prime-time.

If you want to give it a shot, grab the executable from here and copy it to Rainmeter\Addons\Rainstaller\ (remember to take a copy of your current Rainstaller.exe first).

After that, simply download and open (double-click) a few .rmskin files and report back here.

Note: Please remember that this is not final software. If you have custom or unreleased skins, remember to take a backup in case something goes terribly wrong.

A huge thanks in advance :)
smurfier

Re: Testing new Rainstaller

Post by smurfier »

Works rather slick.

I'm going to miss the old, multi-page version though.
GitHub | DeviantArt | Tumblr
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .
poiru
Developer

Post by poiru »

smurfier wrote:I'm going to miss the old, multi-page version though.
I think we got rid of that in 1.3 beta. Surely you aren't on such an old release?
smurfier

Post by smurfier »

poiru wrote: I think we got rid of that in 1.3 beta. Surely you aren't on such an old release?
No, I just hardly ever install skins that someone else has made.
GitHub | DeviantArt | Tumblr
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .