It is currently April 28th, 2024, 1:08 pm

How to make all this work?!

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Tsukasa92

How to make all this work?!

Post by Tsukasa92 »

I downloaded this awesome program about an hour or two ago. I did the introductory thing on making the measure for CPU percentage. I get how to do that... but Im interested in getting into all of this crazy stuff.
What I want to know what to do right now, is make a skin that shows whats playing on WMP. track, artist, album, and maybe even a album art would be nice. I want to figure out how I can make a picture show me these things... Im also curious how do i create things that show me things on the internet? ex, fb updates or tumblr? I should be asleep right now, but i been fiddlin with the code of the skins tryin to dissect em. however, its all confusin to me ><
tru

Re: How to make all this work?!

Post by tru »

santa_ryan

Re: How to make all this work?!

Post by santa_ryan »

Me and Poiru are the guys to go for WMP. But me specifically. I specialize in it.

What do you want to know?

In my suite theres 2 WMP controllers. Ones VERY complicated but the Enigma conversion is much easier to understand. It also includes the plugin for WMP that is required to read the information.
http://customize.org/rainmeter/skins/77041
I have three rules when I'm trying to help you.
  • Don't get mad when you don't understand something
  • Be VERY specific with what you ask for.
    The more specific you are, the higher the quality of support you receive.
  • Do not just copy and paste what I put in examples and come back saying it doesn't work.
    It does work, but I purposely left blanks that you need to fill for your specific needs.