It is currently May 4th, 2024, 12:14 am

Panel colours

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Quessir

Panel colours

Post by Quessir »

I had Rainmeter 1.2 installed until today when I wanted to try Omnimo. Well, actually, what I wanted was one of the rss feeds from Omnimo, not the whole theme, but I wasn't aware of what a .rmskin was other than I knew it would auto-run under Rainmeter 1.3 at least. When I visited the site I saw that 2.0 was released, so I downloaded that. Now, I had saved my setup under Manage Themes, and it's worked as it should... but for the colours.

As you can see below, there is a marked difference between my original setup under 1.2, and now the newly-rebuilt one under 2.0 in the Network and Weather panels.

Original setup.

And the new setup. As far as I can remember, there was a menu to select the colours for the panels (WP7), including a glass effect that you can see I'd used before. If this menu is present now, I can't find it anywhere. All I can see when I search the 'net for "Rainmeter WP7 black glass" or "Rainmeter WP7 change colours" is guff about colour codes... which I'm not interested in. I doubt I could get the same glass effect with colour codes.

Can anyone help me out?
Last edited by JamesAC on February 12th, 2011, 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Changed to use HSimg
JamesAC
Developer

Re: Panel colours

Post by JamesAC »

I think you need to open WP7 >> Gallery >> Themes >> Themes.ini

Then select the theme you want.
+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Quessir

Re: Panel colours

Post by Quessir »