It is currently May 1st, 2024, 1:29 am

Editing uTorrent TextItem Skin from Omnimo 3.1

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
DevourOfDarkness

Editing uTorrent TextItem Skin from Omnimo 3.1

Post by DevourOfDarkness »

Hi,

I have just managed to get the uTorrent skin setup from Omnimo 3.1 and have enabled it (the text version).

It is really good but I would prefer to see the download rate/speed than the number of peers. So I just tried looking through the code but I have no idea how to do it. The only thing I saw that made sense to change was

Code: Select all

TorrentDownloading2=Downloading from %1 of %2 peers
to

TorrentDownloading2=Downloading at %1kB/s
. It produced the result I wanted except the number was still the number of peers, not the download rate (lol). Where in the code can I change it to fetch download rate instead of peers?

I also discovered something strange in the code: That it has entries for things such as Ratio, ETA, Remaining, Seeds in Swarm, Peers in Swarm etc. as if I can view all of those. But I only see Peers. This makes me think it is designed to be edited to what you want to view. But how? Also, if possible, could I get it to display percentage of competition?

[Rainmeter]
MouseOverAction=!execute [!RainmeterShowMeter btn1][!RainmeterShowMeter size][!RainmeterShowMeter About][!RainmeterShowMeter MeterSettings1][!RainmeterShowMeter MeterMenu][!RainmeterShowMeter MeterClose][!RainmeterRedraw]
MouseLeaveAction=!execute [!RainmeterHideMeter btn1][!RainmeterHideMeter size][!RainmeterHideMeter About][!RainmeterHideMeter MeterSettings1][!RainmeterHideMeter MeterMenu][!RainmeterHideMeter MeterClose][!RainmeterRedraw]
MouseActionCursor=0
MiddleMouseUpAction=!RainmeterDeactivateConfig

;Metadata added by RainBrowser
;http://rainmeter.net/cms/Rainmeter101-EditingSkins

[Metadata]
Name=
Config=
Description=
Instructions=
Version=
Author=Xyrfo and fediaFedia
License=
Variant=
Preview=

;End of added Metadata

[Variables]
@include=#SKINSPATH#\WP7\Common\Variables\UserVariables.inc
@include2=#SKINSPATH#\WP7\Panels\uTorrent\UserVariables.inc
@include3=#CURRENTPATH#\size.inc
@include4=#SKINSPATH#\WP7\Common\color\color.inc
REG=(?(?=.*\[\"(.*)\").*,(.*),\"(.*)\",(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),.*,.*,(.*),\".*\",(.*),(.*),(.*),(.*),.*,.*,(.*)],).*
Command1=pause
Command2=pause
Command3=pause
Command4=pause
TorrentSeeding2=Seeding to %1 of %2 peers
TorrentFinished2=Finished
TorrentPaused2=Paused
TorrentDownloading2=Downloading from %1 of %2 peers
Torrent1Text2=
Torrent2Text2=
Torrent3Text2=
Torrent4Text2=
height1=350

[feedstitle]
Meter=STRING
Antialias=1
Text=
jsmorley
Developer

Re: Editing uTorrent TextItem Skin from Omnimo 3.1

Post by jsmorley »

I think you are going to be better off contacting the author(s) of Omnimo. On their devArt entry they say "Report any issues you might encounter in the comments or by email: omnimosupport[at]gmail.com".

http://browse.deviantart.com/customization/skins/sysmonitor/rainmeter/?qh=&section=&q=omnimo#/d2mhn7l
DevourOfDarkness

It's not exactly an "issue" but I will try that.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

Well, this is the Rainmeter forum. I don't think the authors of Omnimo come here to support their suite, so I'm just trying to point you to where you are most likely to get help. They do participate here, but not on a really regular basis. The chances that someone here is a) a user of Omnimo with Rainmeter, b) good at editing Rainmeter skins, and c) willing to hack up their version of Omnimo to see how to do what you want, is not terribly high. Possible of course, and if someone can help you they will, it's a good bunch here. However contacting the authors is likely to be your best bet.
DevourOfDarkness

Thanks. I just wasn't actually sure where to get help. Thought this forum might be suitable basing it off this http://rainmeter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6552