It is currently May 1st, 2024, 6:49 am

Fullscreen and Rainmeter :(

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
disturbed rabbit

Fullscreen and Rainmeter :(

Post by disturbed rabbit »

Hello,
this is my first post and I'm kinda sad that it is a problem I have with RM. First of all some specifications:
Windows 7 64bit Home Premium
Rocketdock Taskbar from Edge to Edge (full monitor at the bottom)
Rainmeter with Enigma as Foundation a couple of skins, mainly Hard Drive, Shutdown Buttons and CPU/Ram

The Problem:
Ok, here's the deal. Whenever I'm playing a game in fullscreen the buttons from RM which are not clickthroughable appear when my mouse is over them, thats especiall very bad with the shutdown buttons like you can imagine. It's not like the whole bar or the icons shine through, they just are clickable if I'm in a game. They are setted to TopMost, because they are over the Rocketdock Bar, and if I don't do that, they will be covered up by the bar (the bar itself is black). The Rocketdock Icons are set to be always on top but are not clickable if I'm in a game.

My opinion:
I guess the problem is the black rocketdockbar and the options like TopMost, but to clarify things, the RocketDockBar covers all of my windows at the bottom so this is a little problem too, maybe I need to do something with DesktopWorkArea? But I would be happy to know if I could solve the problem with the buttons who are clickable in game. The three workarounds I figured out are 1. exit RM before playing 2. Hide RM before playing with an hotkey 3. Make the Icons clickthrough. All of them are very semi-optimal, maybe you can help me.

If there are any questions, feel free to ask.

greetz
kenomote2021

Re: Fullscreen and Rainmeter :(

Post by kenomote2021 »

just set their position in bottom or normal....that applies to rocketdock to...so everytime you play games in full screen they'll stay at the desktop :D