It is currently May 1st, 2024, 2:45 am

Help with E.V.O skin for rainmeter

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
fudge_mokey

Help with E.V.O skin for rainmeter

Post by fudge_mokey »

The skin can be found here: http://browse.deviantart.com/customization/skins/sysmonitor/rainmeter/?qh=&section=&q=battery#/d32m594

The problem I'm having is with the right sidebar config. When I open it, I think it's starting too far on the right hand side off my screen, as the resolution of my monitor is smaller than the recommended resolution (166x900 minimum, mine is 1440x900). Im pretty new to rainmeter, but I've been trying to figure out how to make it start more to the left so i can see it. The best ive been able to do is edit the X values for different things in the .ini file, but that kinda splits everything up and im not quite sure what I'm doing. Is there any easy way to just move the right sidebar over just a little bit? From the picture in the link, I can see that moving the right sidebar over would also interfere with the bottom sidebar. Since I don't plan on using the top sidebar, I was thinking I could either resize it or just move it up a little bit.

Also, although I dont plan on using the top sidebar, I was wondering how you would go about setting the links to different applications and folders. Do you just type in the location of the folder or .exe file? I would just need a quick explanation for this, as I dont plan on using it, but would like to know for future reference.

Just in case this is needed, I'm using windows 7 64-bit and rainmeter 1.3.

Thanks in advance =)
fudge_mokey

Re: Help with E.V.O skin for rainmeter

Post by fudge_mokey »

Anybody?
karmat

Post by karmat »

When you have questions about a specific skin, the best place to get answers is from the skin's creator. I would suggest that you ask TheAslan in the comments on the skins's page at deviantART or send him a note there.
fudge_mokey

Post by fudge_mokey »

Thanks