It is currently April 26th, 2024, 5:08 pm

editing built in GMail feature

General topics related to Rainmeter.
robertwhitis

editing built in GMail feature

Post by robertwhitis »

I did a quick search for gmail here in the forums and did not see a similar post so if this has already been addressed, my apologies as I am new to Rainmeter (just finished installing and am beginning to customize).

My post is concerning the built in GMail feature.

I would like to see more than the first eMail, in fact, I would like to see a list of say, the first 5 or 10 eMails in my inbox.

How is this done?

Also, I notice that if a subject contains an HTML character, for example an ampersand code, it displays the written out ampersand code, instead of just displaying the character. Is there a way to fix this that is already known?

Maybe I have my first Rainmeter project ahead of me!

Thanks in advance.

edit: After posting I found the GMail sidebar feature, which is exactly what I wanted, while I was using the taskbar GMail feature initially.

I do notice however, that the sidebar feature does not contain the bug with the ampersand codes that the taskbar GMail feature had.

I guess I should also say that I am using the Enigma skin.

The next point I am looking to find out is whether it will be possible to add a mouseover tooltip to view the full subject in cases when the subject gets cut off because of length.