It is currently May 4th, 2024, 4:10 am

Length of Title (Enigma-Facebook-Reader) + weather-language

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
Tannhäuser

Length of Title (Enigma-Facebook-Reader) + weather-language

Post by Tannhäuser »

Greetings!

First of all: Thanks for all the stuff that is possible to do with rainmeter! :thumbup:

At the moment I'm individualizing the standard-skins. But there are some problems. Maybe you can help out.

1. Is it possible to set the Enigma-Facebook-Reader-Title to a fixed (short) text-string? At the moment, it is too long - tried to shorten it, but it wasn't fulfilling. Have a look at the pic and you know what the problem is.

2. The border-lines above the twitter- and the facebook-reader are too far on the left. What happened there?

3. Is it possible to get the weather-info (on the pic you see "Mist" - should be "Nebel" in german) in german language?

4. I just wonder about the GMail-Reader. I had this before once before and there was a number counting the "new mails" I got. Where's is it gone?! Another skin? At the moment I'm using the Enigma-Reader.

5. Is it possible, that the Twitter- and Facebook-Feeds will be cleaned out when I clicked on one of the links or when I've visited the pages in browser? At the moment I've many old entries in the facebook-Feed. Wished, there were only new feeds currently showing.

Thanks for any help!

Greetings
Tannhäuser
rainstuff.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wolfsstolz

Re: Length of Title (Enigma-Facebook-Reader) + weather-langu

Post by wolfsstolz »

This is specifik that i can translate it to english an english translation is under it

ich weiß nicht genau wo Du da bist aber Du kannst eigentlich alles übersetzen.
Nehmen wir mal an Du willst das Wetter Plugin in deutsch haben:
am einfachsten ist es wohl wenn Du in den Ordner:
C:\Users\Benutzername\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\VCloudsWeather2

öffne hier die Datei:
VClouds Weather 2 - 5Days.ini

und Suche mit "STRG+F" den Befehl:
Text="
alles was nun in den "" steht ist der Anzeigetext und kann verändert werden
Bsp:
Text="Feels Like: %1˚"

wird zu:
Text="Gefühlt: %1˚"

Leider sind die Befehle nicht immer gleich und so muß man sich mit etwas überlegen die Befehlszeilen raus suchen, nehmen wir einmal dieses:
C:\Users\wolfsstolz\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Enigma\Sidebar
in der Calendar.ini ist ein Verweis zu: Calendar+.ini
MiddleMouseDownAction=!RainmeterActivateConfig #CURRENTCONFIG# Calendar+.ini

Also die Calendar+.ini öffnen und dann diese bearbeiten.
Ich habe hier noch nicht genau auf die Ausgabebefehle geschaut sieht aber auf den ersten Blick so aus als wenn diese mit :
;Day Labels-------------------------------------------------
also ; beginnen
Am besten öffnest Du ein Plugin, schaust nach speziellen wörtern die in dem Plugin gebraucht werden und suchst diese dann mit "STRG+f" in dem Plugin
Ändere dieses nun in deutsch und starte das Plugin neu sollte das wort nun nicht übersetzt sein ändere es wieder, wenn übersetzt, dann merke Die welcher Befehl davor stand und übersetze alle Wörter die nach solch einem Befehl kommen

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

English GoogleTranslation
I do not know exactly where you're there but you can translate it all.
Let's say you want to have the weather plugin in German:
It is probably easiest if you are in the folder:
C: \ Users \ username \ Documents \ Rainmeter \ Skins \ VCloudsWeather2

Open the file here:
VCloud Weather 2 - 5Days.ini

and search with "CTRL + F" command:
Text = "
everything now is in the "" is the display text and can be changed
Example:
Text = "Feels Like:% 1 ˚"

becomes:
Text = "Chill:% 1 ˚"

Unfortunately, the commands are not always the same and we must consider something with the command-line look out, we take this one:
C: \ Documents and Settings \ wolf proud \ Documents \ Rainmeter \ Skins \ Enigma \ Sidebar
in the Calendar.ini is a reference to. Calendar + ini
middle mouse down action =! RainmeterActivateConfig CurrentConfig # # Calendar +. ini

So the Calendar +. Ini open and then edit them.
I have not yet looked closely at the output commands but looks at first glance, as if these areas:
; Day Labels ----------------------------------------------- -
So, start
The best You open a plugin, look for specific words that are used in the plugin and then looking for those with "Ctrl + f" in the plugin
Change this now in German and start the new plugin should not be the word now translated change it again when translated, which command the notice in front stood up and translate all the words that come after such a command
Last edited by wolfsstolz on February 15th, 2011, 4:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

We only do English on these forums. Please use Google Translate and post a translation of your question.
Tannhäuser

Post by Tannhäuser »

Wow! Thanks a lot for that late but very useful help. I'll have to try that out soon. :bow:

Greetings
Tannhäuser