It is currently May 2nd, 2024, 10:52 pm

Order of image changes

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
smurfier

Order of image changes

Post by smurfier »

Manual wrote:Note: Changes to the image are done by Rainmeter in the order ImageCrop -> GreyScale -> ImageTint -> ImageFlip -> ImageRotate
Where in the order is image scaling?
GitHub | DeviantArt | Tumblr
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .
kenz0
Developer

Re: Order of image changes

Post by kenz0 »

Last.
smurfier

Post by smurfier »

well, that's not very convenient.
This is the song that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because . . .
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

I would be inclined to agree that a more logical order (programming constraints aside) would be to scale it first, then just treat that as the "new" image and start doing everything else. Certainly seems at first blush that doing cropping before scaling is going to be confusing at best.
smurfier

Post by smurfier »

It most definitely is confusing. I was trying to replace a bar with a cropped image since bars do not scale at this point. Did not work.