It is currently May 6th, 2024, 12:34 pm

[Solved] Enigma Sidebar Music player

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
iCactusDog

[Solved] Enigma Sidebar Music player

Post by iCactusDog »

Hi,

I changed my Enigma Sidebar Music Player, so that the album art was larger, and I tried to change the positioning of the song, artist and album name text, so that I could read all 3. I also shifted the player control buttons and time to the bottom underneath the album art. However, the arrows hardly respond, taking multiple clicks to actually perform their function and sometimes disappear after performing their function. On top of this, the album name disappears too. Any ideas on how I could remove the self hiding function of the buttons, time and album name? I've tried editing Hidden= from 1 and 0. Any help is appreciated.

P.S.The skin looks like either one of the pictures, but never at the same time.

Edit: the player icons disappear for some time after clicking as well.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kaelri
Developer

Re: Enigma Sidebar Music player

Post by Kaelri »

In the [Rainmeter] section, near the top of the skin, there should be two lines, starting with "OnMouseOverAction" and "OnMouseLeaveAction". Delete these two lines.
iCactusDog

Re: Enigma Sidebar Music player

Post by iCactusDog »

thanks a lot for this tip. however, after deleting those two lines, it deleted the player control buttons all together, but everything else is there.

edit: I got it to work the way I wanted. Thanks so much for your help.