It is currently May 7th, 2024, 1:08 am

Mike´s Weather Station

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
etakide

Mike´s Weather Station

Post by etakide »

I installed Mike´s Weatherstation (by the way spectacular animated icons, that´s why I did so) and my translation and modding psico got to the edge. I couldn´t find the way to make windspeed displayed in Km/h. Been searching here and there about calc and measures (guess by that way the solution goes) but here I am asking for help. Anybody out there can help. Thanks.-
Chewtoy

Re: Mike´s Weather Station

Post by Chewtoy »

I have no idea what so ever what skin you are talking about. Never heard of it.
Posting the code between

Code: Select all

tags would really help.

As a general help, you could do something like this with calcs:

[ConvertSpeed]
Measure=Calc
Formula=MeasureWithWindSpeed * WhatEverValueIsNeededToMakeItTheUnitYouWant

Then in the meter you set the calc as the MeasureName instead of the original value.

Or if the skin uses any useful weatherprovider, you could tell it to get all the metric values instead of the imperial.
I don't think, therefore I'm not.
etakide

Post by etakide »

So sorry for having been unspecific. I downloaded the skin from deviantart and was made by some guy called McLaffer. Asked him at deviantart about the issue but at the moment there´s no answer. Tried with my short range rainmeter knowledge but there´s no way to find the solution. I´ll keep on trying and studying more about rainmeter. Any way deviantart has the skin in case you can´t stand the doubt. Thanks and if you find the solution would be good to know it. Thanks again.-
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »