It is currently April 19th, 2024, 7:05 pm

Pricedown Rainmeter Clock

Clocks and timer skins
hello123456

Pricedown Rainmeter Clock

Post by hello123456 »

Hello fellow Rainmeter fans!

I made my very first rainmeter skin (only a clock but still). It actually is a port from Conky (linux) to Rainmeter, by building a .ini file and making it a .rmskin.
Alright, enough with the not so interesting bull***** and on with the business.

Here it is:

The skin can be downloaded from it's deviantArt page:
http://hello-123456.deviantart.com/art/Pricedown-Rainmeter-Clock-185263055

Or the direct link here: Link

It features both 24 and 12 hour support (trough Right Click -> Variants -> Rainmeter Pricedown Clock 12H/24H), as well as the Dutch language for both versions!
Let me know what you think, and I hope to see some nice desktop creations with it :)
Last edited by hello123456 on November 9th, 2010, 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Falconer

Re: Pricedown Rainmeter Clock

Post by Falconer »

Looks sharp! Excellent for a first skin.

I spent a summer using Ubuntu, I loved the OS but the thing I missed the most was Rainmeter. Conky is pretty nice, but is not flexible at all compared to Rainmeter. There were some pretty nice Conky configs though, and it's interesting to see designs from other system monitoring software being ported to Rainmeter.
karmat

Post by karmat »

It looks great!
hello123456

Post by hello123456 »

Falconer wrote:Looks sharp! Excellent for a first skin.

I spent a summer using Ubuntu, I loved the OS but the thing I missed the most was Rainmeter. Conky is pretty nice, but is not flexible at all compared to Rainmeter. There were some pretty nice Conky configs though, and it's interesting to see designs from other system monitoring software being ported to Rainmeter.
I wouldn't know, I used 8.04 for like 3 days, and in that 3 days I broke it down twice due to bad ATI drivers. Now with 10.10 and a new look I feel like giving it another spin.
But happy to see you like it :)