It is currently September 8th, 2024, 2:28 am

Lord Helllfire LOVES Rainmeter

Introduce yourself to the Rainmeter community!
Lord Hellfire

Lord Helllfire LOVES Rainmeter

Post by Lord Hellfire »

hey just wanted to say a quick hi to all....HI :King:

today i found out about Rainmeter in deviantart .what can i say i so love it so much ..fits my my style, i was always looking for something like Rainmeter .so happy \o/ .... one thing that was a surprise that is free all that money wasted on stardock and other stuff to make it my style but no luck...

Rainmeter is the best i love it ...for sure u will get a donation from me....BIG thanks to the creator you the man ....

Now to learn to customizes it ....
Chewtoy

Re: Lord Helllfire LOVES Rainmeter

Post by Chewtoy »

Hi to you as well!
Indeed, OpenSource and fee programs are awesome! Tough, you will find that rainmeter does not do _everything_ that Object/Star dock does. But most of it and more!

A really good way to start learning how to customize your desktop with rainmeter is by reading our Rainmeter101. It contains the most basic stuff so you can get an idea of what it's all about.
Then there is the Tips'n'tricks that let's you know how you can do some pretty neat stuff in a good way, good if you want to get rid of some traps that might be lurking about.
Last but certainly not the least, The Holy Manual. In this you find every possible meter, measure, bang and plugin(that comes with rainmeter) and how to use them. It is the nr. 1 most referred to place when making skins for rainmeter, so keep it close to you.
And have fun! Enjoy!
I don't think, therefore I'm not.