It is currently May 21st, 2024, 4:10 am

Show Desktop Help - win 7 button (win+d)

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
orisue

Show Desktop Help - win 7 button (win+d)

Post by orisue »

So I thought this would be a common question but i used the search function to no avail. Anyways, I use win+d ALOT and it annoyed me when rainmeter would hide as well. But thanks to the new versions, I read that it stays now. However, only my Gnometer skins stay when I win+d. I use other skins as well, but those get hidden away. Is there a setting to enable them or something. Help please. Thanks in advance
jsmorley
Developer

Re: Show Desktop Help - win 7 button (win+d)

Post by jsmorley »

orisue wrote:So I thought this would be a common question but i used the search function to no avail. Anyways, I use win+d ALOT and it annoyed me when rainmeter would hide as well. But thanks to the new versions, I read that it stays now. However, only my Gnometer skins stay when I win+d. I use other skins as well, but those get hidden away. Is there a setting to enable them or something. Help please. Thanks in advance
Yes, just set each skin you want to stay with the skin context menu to "Settings / Postition / On Desktop".
orisue

Re: Show Desktop Help - win 7 button (win+d)

Post by orisue »

jsmorley wrote: Yes, just set each skin you want to stay with the skin context menu to "Settings / Postition / On Desktop".
Thanks for the timely response. QUICK! Works. God damn I <3 Rainmeter