It is currently May 20th, 2024, 10:34 pm

RainBrowser on full HD screen

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
LauraFrog

RainBrowser on full HD screen

Post by LauraFrog »

I have finally, after months of dreaming, upgraded my laptop and I'm loving it. One of the features it's got is a full HD screen (massive resolution), and it's set to 125 dpi because otherwise the text is too small to read. The problem I'm having is that this causes parts of the RainBrowser window to be cut off, and the window is not scalable so I can't make the window bigger so the text fits. The only thing I can think of is reducing my dpi and using magnifier to read it, but this is a pain - both the whole magnifier thing, and having to change up my display settings every time I want to use RainBrowser.

Does anybody know how to fix this? Brand new computer with a new install of Rainmeter, windows 7 pro 64 bit. I can get any other tech specs that people want.

Thanks in advance!!
jsmorley
Developer

Re: RainBrowser on full HD screen

Post by jsmorley »

Unless I am misunderstanding you, I don't think there is any quick fix for your problem. Rainmeter in and of itself could care less what DPI you are at. However, the skins you are loading are designed with positioning elements like X and Y and W and H that were no doubt done on the standard Windows DPI settings and you may have to edit the skin(s) and play with these settings for meters to get them to display correctly.