It is currently September 14th, 2024, 10:12 pm

Saving few Rainbackups with different customizations

Get help with creating, editing & fixing problems with skins
zorroooo00

Saving few Rainbackups with different customizations

Post by zorroooo00 »

Hello Everyone,
I have been wondering if I can save and load few rainbackups with different customizations, what i have found so far is when i save a backup and load, however during this the latest one is loaded automatically. Is there no way that we can customize a few backups and choose from among them while loading....Am still new to rainmeter and I am loving it but a few more things to understand............
By the way provide me your insights on the best clock provider skins if possible with the pics of them. Thank you all.

Regards
Sanjaya
poiru
Developer

Re: Saving few Rainbackups with different customizations

Post by poiru »

Wouldn't RainThemes suit your needs better? Or why do you beed to restore everything at once?
zorroooo00

Post by zorroooo00 »

Thanks for the quick reply.
The thing is that after I found i could use a mixture of themes to customize my desktop and further change the .ini file to my need i started making changes to files and then wish to save two or three backup themes to change them as per my mood. So far I have been unable to do so. I don't know if I can load any of the saved backup themes. If so that would be better. But I like changing configurations and having them safe- since i keep on trying new themes.
This is how my desktop looks for now.
zorroooo00

Post by zorroooo00 »

Hello Poiru,
I have customized my desktop with a mixture of no of skins as you might have seen above, and I have been using a few items from your skin Gnometer- i like the autohide feature in disks, feeds and notes. The desktop looks much better.
Disks showing the percentage used and click-open feature is something i like very much. however, i have got 5 drives and sometimes when i jack in a USB i have 6 running drives so is it possible to extend the no of drives. I do not have any knowledge about it and actually tried copy, paste thing just trying to provide 5th disk in the ini file but then it did not work out since it seems to be necessary to allocate them from configuration. Is there any way I can make my 5 disks appear in it or even 6 with USB at times. Please do let me know thanks

regards
Sanjaya