It is currently April 19th, 2024, 3:06 pm

Master Toggle 1.0

Skins that control functions in Windows or Rainmeter
AOTA

Master Toggle 1.0

Post by AOTA »

Hey everyone. My first try at a Rainmeter skin. Its a set of double toggles that allow you to toggle all of your active rainmeter skins as well as your desktop icons.

This is an adapted version of Kaelri's Enigma sidebar toggle, and as such, all credit for original code goes to him.

I have already begun making this better looking/working, but I wanted to go ahead and release a complete version.
There is one .exe in the skin, it is used to toggle your desktop icons.

with everything toggled off

with Rainmeter toggled off and desktop icons toggled on

with Rainmeter toggled on and desktop icons toggled off

download link: Click Here!

I'm new to this, so if I forgot anything please let me know.
The point of war is not to die for your country, its to make the other poor bastard die for his. - General Patent
JpsCrazy

Re: Master Toggle 1.0

Post by JpsCrazy »

Problems:
-The buttons don't fit correctly with the background, they're a bit askew.
-There's no Variables.inc as indicated in your skin (and there are no userdefined variables anywhere anyways)

Advice:
-Give the user more control (Let them choose to hide all backgrounds with one variable change, or something along the lines of that.)
-Make it in .rmskin format!

Other than that, very good!
Great concept as well.

Also, be sure to give credit to wherever you got the HideDesktopIcons.exe unless you made it yourself.
AOTA

Post by AOTA »

JpsCrazy wrote:Problems:
-The buttons don't fit correctly with the background, they're a bit askew.
-There's no Variables.inc as indicated in your skin (and there are no userdefined variables anywhere anyways)
The buttons have been fixed.
JpsCrazy wrote: Advice:
-Give the user more control (Let them choose to hide all backgrounds with one variable change, or something along the lines of that.)
-Make it in .rmskin format!

Other than that, very good!
Great concept as well.

Also, be sure to give credit to wherever you got the HideDesktopIcons.exe unless you made it yourself.
Thanks for your suggestions. i'll be sure to add the source of the exe in the .ini file.

could you please explain how i would go about putting it into a .rmskin format?

thanks in advance
The point of war is not to die for your country, its to make the other poor bastard die for his. - General Patent
jsmorley
Developer

Post by jsmorley »

AOTA wrote: could you please explain how i would go about putting it into a .rmskin format?
http://rainmeter.net/cms/TipsRainmeterSkinPackage