It is currently October 27th, 2024, 1:23 pm

Fullscreen game but on another monitor?

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
aureum

Fullscreen game but on another monitor?

Post by aureum »

Hi,

I have issue with full screen gaming that rainmeter goes off. So on 7 inch monitor i have Reinmeter widgets. I play games on second monitor. i want to use feature that when full screen games is on the main monitor so widgets goes off on second one. But i have no idea how to this when rainmeter is on another monitor. What settings i should put so Rainmeter detect full screen game on second monitor??

Thanks,
balala
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Game mode revisited

Post by balala »

aureum wrote: October 21st, 2024, 8:40 am My rainmeter widgets run od second small monitor. For games i use normal primary monitor. How to set up that when oi play games full screen on primary monitor Rainmeter goes to game mode and unload the skin? Right now it do not detect full screen games on my main primary monitor. Any help?
Unfortunately I have one single monitor, so finally I'm not sure and can't test, but I think if you set the Game mode properly up, you can achieve what you want. Try setting the following things:
  • Create a layout contaning all your skins, positioned properly (let's name this layout TestLayout, just for reference).
  • On the Game mode tab of the Manage Rainmeter dialog check the Full-screen games checkbox.
  • Click the On start button on the same Game mode tab. Check Unload all skins.
  • Click the On stop button and check the previously saved layout (TestLayout in the above example).
This should work this way. Does it?

Additional tip: There are no Rainmeter widgets. Those are skins.