It is currently April 26th, 2024, 5:15 am

Chameleon Calendar

Clocks and timer skins
poiru
Developer

Re: Chameleon Calendar

Post by poiru »

So.. Any plans to fix http://poiru.net/temp/ccal.png ;)
Alex2539
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Alex2539 »

I've been considering waiting until MattKing implements his new feature. I want to redo all of the checks and calculations somewhere there there is actual structure and flow control. Hopefully that will solve all of the problems.
ImageImageImageImage
Klexur

Post by Klexur »

ok, i don't know if any of this is real, or just my messing with stuff, but i noticed some differences in the code posted on deviantart, and the code Alex2539 supplied to me recently. most of the stuff is still cosmetic, but its messing me up since i don't know what code to keep or change. basically some variables i found still aren't being used, and i can understand with such long and complicated config.

here is the code i have and am using right now:
MyChameleonConfig.zip
the only prob with it is that the past month days aren't displaying correctly.

and here is the code i got Alex2539 deviantart last time i had the problem:
calendar.zip
the problem with this i found still doesn't use all the variables in the settings file.

so um, i don't mind helping out if you want or that i can , i just need to know what stuff i can touch or not i guess. i think it'd be cool to help with this tbh. but basically what i'm trying to say is, how do i fix this? XP
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The quiet and inquisitive one.
Alex2539
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Alex2539 »

My version has a few more tweaks than the one on DevArt. I thought that I had kept a copy of it the same as the one I uploaded, but I guess I was wrong. I do know that there are a few problems with the date display - especially if you set it to start on Monday - but I know how I want to fix them and the feature I want to use hasn't actually been implemented in Rainmeter yet. Once it is, I'll get to work fixing this thing once and for all.
ImageImageImageImage
Klexur

Post by Klexur »

ok cool, well in the mean time i managed to splice the two versions together i found and made a version that is workable as far as i know. i dont know if you have already done this yourself but if u haven't then maybe i helped, if not, oh well.

the only reason i ended up doing this was because i couldnt find a verion that showed the font effects and displayed the previous months days in their respective color.
SplicedChameleon.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The quiet and inquisitive one.
whisperingfeathers

Post by whisperingfeathers »

Hi,

I only just started using Chameleon Calendar and I'm confused about the Google Calendar Feed part. Exactly how do you run calendar+Gcal.ini?

Thanks

EDIT: Also, I don't get why this happened...

Linky

The date is 3rd May. But the goldish highlight is not on 3rd? Also, how do I remove that top line of extra dates? >.<
Martinii

Post by Martinii »

Hello,

Could you tell me how to configure Chameleon Calendar to get effect like this: