It is currently September 21st, 2024, 3:17 am

Visualizers not working

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
kevinmattes

Visualizers not working

Post by kevinmattes »

Hello,
Im currently trying to set up my first ever suite. but i cant get any visualizers to work.

The problem that is occurring is: when trying to adjust the width and/or hight of the visualizer, in the settings panel, it jumps to -1px and can no longer be edited. The visualizer is no longer shown because it has no hight or width.

Another problem that i have is that when using "Fountain of colors" it closes Rainmeter entirely when changing the color.

I have tried many different visualizers including the common ones like "Fountain of colors" or "ocean". I also reinstalled the visualizers and Rainmeter self, but I can't figure it out. Any suggestion?
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Visualizers not working

Post by Yincognito »

kevinmattes wrote: August 7th, 2024, 11:15 pm Hello,
Im currently trying to set up my first ever suite. but i cant get any visualizers to work.

The problem that is occurring is: when trying to adjust the width and/or hight of the visualizer, in the settings panel, it jumps to -1px and can no longer be edited. The visualizer is no longer shown because it has no hight or width.

Another problem that i have is that when using "Fountain of colors" it closes Rainmeter entirely when changing the color.

I have tried many different visualizers including the common ones like "Fountain of colors" or "ocean". I also reinstalled the visualizers and Rainmeter self, but I can't figure it out. Any suggestion?
So, a few more details are needed:
- which visualizer has the -1px problem (link)?
- which color are you trying to change in Fountain Of Colors, and how (screenshot)?
- which media player are you using with these visualizers and did you configure that (name)?
Personally, I can't test stuff now since I'm on my phone, but generally, when asking a question, sufficient details should be provided, so that the ones helping out can at least replicate what you're experiencing and find a solution if needed. ;-)
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth