It is currently June 29th, 2024, 5:11 pm

Authentic Weather

Weather skins
Shaneee

Authentic Weather

Post by Shaneee »

The most honest weather app, on your desktop

Based on AuthenticWeather for Übersicht by reduxd and jeffzma2000.
Screenshot 2024-06-03 181515.png
Installation:
  • Download rmskin from Releases.
  • Double click on rmskin to install to Rainmeter.
  • Navigate to your Rainmeter Skin folder/AuthenticWeather
  • Edit AuthenticWeather.ini and add your OpenWeatherMap API, Latitude and Longitude.
  • Select whether you want the clean or nsfw phrases.
  • Refresh the skin.
Variables:

Be sure to set your free API Key, Longitude and Latitude.

'clean' = No Swearing - 'nsfw' = Swearing
'metric' for Celsius, 'imperial' for Fahrenheit
IconSet = 'black', 'white', 'blue'

Credits:
Idea, graphics, and phrases are from Authentic Weather. Most resources have been dumped from the Android app in order to resemble it as closely as possible. Also AuthenticWeather for Übersicht by reduxd and jeffzma2000. Assistance from Yincognito and balala on the Rainmeter Forums.

https://github.com/Shaneee/AuthenticWeather-Rainmeter
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Re: Authentic Weather

Post by Yincognito »

Finally, you fully released your first skin - well done! :great:

For the record, you can post it on DeviantArt too after you register there, if you want it to have a maximum possible reach in terms of users. Make sure to direct the users there to post their potential issues either here or on GitHub, since as far as I know, DeviantArt doesn't seem to send mail alerts on new posts for free accounts (or maybe I don't know how to set it in that regard).
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth
Shaneee

Post by Shaneee »

Yincognito wrote: June 4th, 2024, 3:17 pm Finally, you fully released your first skin - well done! :great:

For the record, you can post it on DeviantArt too after you register there, if you want it to have a maximum possible reach in terms of users. Make sure to direct the users there to post their potential issues either here or on GitHub, since as far as I know, DeviantArt doesn't seem to send mail alerts on new posts for free accounts (or maybe I don't know how to set it in that regard).
Thanks again for your help with this. It's on DeviantART too and it got accepted into the Rainmeter group :D Need to work out what I want to do for my next skin :D
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

Shaneee wrote: June 4th, 2024, 4:05 pm Thanks again for your help with this. It's on DeviantART too and it got accepted into the Rainmeter group :D Need to work out what I want to do for my next skin :D
:thumbup:
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth