It is currently October 18th, 2024, 6:54 am

MSN Weather by wujie

Weather skins
joky

MSN Weather by wujie

Post by joky »

I'm posting on behalf of a friend who developed a new Rainmeter weather skin. The author of this skin is wujie. This skin fetches real-time weather data from MSN Weather, ensuring accurate location detection and fast updates. The skin is designed to be clean and straightforward, displaying current temperature, weather conditions, feels-like temperature, and the high for the day, along with detailed weather information such as air quality, wind speed, humidity, visibility, pressure, and dew point.

Key Features:
  • Real-time Weather Data: Sourced from MSN Weather for accurate and timely updates.
  • Detailed Weather Information: Includes temperature, feels-like temperature, air quality, wind speed, humidity, visibility, pressure, and dew point.
  • Clean and Aesthetic Design: Easy to view and use.
  • Accurate Location Detection: Automatically detects the user's location to provide local weather information.
Instructions:

I welcome everyone to download and use this skin, and I look forward to your feedback and suggestions!
Author: wujie
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.