It is currently September 8th, 2024, 2:50 am

Monstercat Visualizer completely breaks Rainmeter

Get help with installing and using Rainmeter.
lehmohn

Monstercat Visualizer completely breaks Rainmeter

Post by lehmohn »

So I decided to try out this audio visualizer with my other skins but upon download, all my skins unloaded and rainmeter was inaccessible. The only way I could remedy this was to uninstall the skin and reinstall rainmeter. there's also this issue where the only way the rainmeter application launches is if i right click a skin and select Manage Skins. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Edit: This is also the case with every other audio visualizer I've tried
Fredax_YT

Re: Monstercat Visualizer completely breaks Rainmeter

Post by Fredax_YT »

I think the only way to get rid of the problem is to remove this visualizer and install another one. I had the same problem with another visualizer, and unfortunately (probably) nothing can be done here
Fredax_YT

Post by Fredax_YT »

lehmohn wrote: May 25th, 2024, 2:01 am So I decided to try out this audio visualizer with my other skins but upon download, all my skins unloaded and rainmeter was inaccessible. The only way I could remedy this was to uninstall the skin and reinstall rainmeter. there's also this issue where the only way the rainmeter application launches is if i right click a skin and select Manage Skins. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Edit: This is also the case with every other audio visualizer I've tried
Yincognito
Rainmeter Sage

Post by Yincognito »

See the notes and the link here:
https://forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.php?t=44039
The long and short of it is that it shouldn't happen if all things possibly related to the issue have been correctly installed and configured from their original sources. I can't speak for Win 11 as I'm not using it, but on my Win 10 and others' Win 10 and Win 11, Rainmeter and such visualizers work just fine.

You should also try to temporarily unload any other skin you have loaded to make sure one of them isn't causing the issues you're experiencing.
Profiles: Rainmeter ProfileDeviantArt ProfileSuites: MYiniMeterSkins: Earth